Two things in life are certain: Death and Assholes. Claire and Wendy will be addressing death (specifically, how to avoid it) in their next episode, but in this episode – it’s all about assholes. They identify common types of assholes, as well as effective and some might say immature (the people who would say that are assholes) ways to handle them.
They’re everywhere. They can be you coworker, boss, friend, family member, neighbor – even your dog. Believe it or not, sometimes YOU might be the asshole. (Granted it’s probably rare, but it can happen). The point is: Assholes abound.
In this episode, Claire and Wendy reveal:
- Common types of assholes
- The difference between “a straight-up asshole” and “asshole behavior”
- Practical strategies for dealing with different types of assholes
- The Official Inside-The-Box Asshole Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- How Wendy discovered she was an asshole
- Powerful meditations and mantras for coping with assholes like Wendy
Thanks for listening!
And a big thank you to Benjamin Roy for doing the post production mastering of this episode. Need some audio help? email Ben at email@example.com